aqua CREAMY SUGAR WAX FOR SENSITIVE SKIN
- Capacity: 600G
- Peel-back instructions label features on every pot
Say bye-bye to time-consuming and costly salon appointments and hello to smooth skin… perfectly hair-free. With Softepil hair removal products and a bit of practice, you can remove unwanted hair safely and quickly in the comfort of your home.
Waxing enables you to remove hair at the root, avoiding unsightly “stubble” and promoting finer hair regrowth with results that can last up to 4 weeks. Waxing at-home lets you take control, minimize your discomfort and of course, save you time and money. One pot of wax can be stored, reheated and reused. And, our easy-to-follow directions ensure you can become an expert in no time at all.
Our sugar wax formula with aloe vera offers you a natural alternative to chemicals and resins pampering sensitive skin and letting you enjoy easy, warm water clean-up!
What you’ll need:
- Softepil wax pot
- Wood or metal spatula
- Cotton or non-woven strip
Note this wax can be removed with soap and warm water.
It’s easy to do!
- Remove lid and open wax pot. Gently stir the wax until it is warm and turns a creamy texture. If you wish you can heat it gently in the microwave for just 30 seconds to ensure a super creamy texture.
- Dip spatula in wax. Scrape underside on edge of jar, then spread a very thin layer of wax on skin, in the direction of hair growth.
- Apply cotton or non-woven strip over the wax, smoothing it well with one hand to allow proper adhesion.
- Stretch skin with one hand. With your other hand close to your skin, use a quick motion to pull the strip in the opposite direction of the hair growth.
- Clean wax residue on skin with warm water and a mild soap.
||0.63 kg (1.39 lbs)
||9.00 × 9.00 × 10.30 cm (3.54 x 3.54 x 4.06 in)