It’s easy to do!
- Remove lid and open wax pot. Gently stir the wax until it is warm and turns a creamy texture. If you wish you can heat it gently in the microwave for just 30 seconds to ensure a super creamy texture.
- Dip spatula in wax. Scrape underside on edge of jar, then spread a very thin layer of wax on skin, in the direction of hair growth.
- Apply cotton or non-woven strip over the wax, smoothing it well with one hand to allow proper adhesion.
- Stretch skin with one hand. With your other hand close to your skin, use a quick motion to pull the strip in the opposite direction of the hair growth.
- Clean wax residue on skin with warm water and a mild soap.