What you’ll need:
- Softepil wax pot
- Oven gloves
- Wooden spatula
- Cotton or non-woven strip
- Azulene Oil or rubbing alcohol (for residue removal. Note this wax cannot be removed with soap and water.)
It’s easy to do!
- Remove lid and heat open wax pot in microwave. Begin with 30-second intervals at medium power for a total of approximately 2 to 4 minutes. Wearing oven gloves, gently stir the wax at each 30 second interval until wax turns a creamy texture (60 °C). PLEASE NOTE: Heat times are for reference only. Proceed cautiously for your first time and note your microwave strength.
- Dip spatula in wax. Scrape underside on edge of jar, then spread a very thin layer of wax on skin, in the direction of hair growth.
- Apply cotton or non-woven strip over the wax, smoothing it well with one hand to allow proper adhesion.
- Stretch skin with one hand. With your other hand close to your skin, use a quick motion to pull the strip in the opposite direction of the hair growth.
- Clean wax residue from skin with azulene oil or rubbing alcohol.