The Supporo collection has been available in Canada since 1980. Through its expertise and close collaboration with medical professionals, Supporo has developed products whose quality has been recognized over the years.
Supporo graduated compression stockings are made with high-quality Lycra, an extremely comfortable and “breathable” fabric.
Each pair of Supporo stockings is manufactured using a unique computer-controlled weaving process for guaranteed shape memory.
They provide the most compression in the lower leg region, where it is needed most.
The Supporo manufacturing plant is accredited by Eurocom – the European association of manufacturers of compression stockings and orthopedic devices with a RAL certification.
Supporo offers a complete collection of compression products for both men and women:
- Thigh-high stockings
- Knee-high elastic stockings
- Unisex knee-high elastic socks
- Sport socks and sport cuffs
- Medical unisex knee-high elastic socks (open or closed toe)
- Medical mid-thigh elastic socks (open or closed toe)
WHY WEAR COMPRESSION STOCKINGS?
They are recommended for:
- People who stand for long periods or have tired legs at the end of the day, such as: Nurses, policemen, persons working in retail or construction and many more…
- Pregnant women
- People with severe cases of varicose veins, swelling or those having undergone certain surgeries