Knee-high diabetic compression socks, 8-15mmHg
Ships within 5-8 business days: Free within the U.S.A. on purchases of $50+
- Fine-knit fabric
- Improves blood circulation and alleviates swelling in your feet, ankles, and legs.
- Helps to prevent venous insufficiencies such as Peripheral Edema caused by diabetes.
- Designed to be worn comfortably all day while minimizing the risk of infection and blisters.
- Helps prevent the development of Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), which people with diabetes have an increased risk of developing.
- Consult a physician before wearing diabetic compression socks.
- Size: S to XL (see size chart below)
Light Pressure 8-15 MMHG: Ideal for travelers, pregnant women, people who must stand for long periods of time and those who have tired legs at the end of the day. They are designed to improve circulation, while relieving tired legs, preventing minor swelling in the feet, ankles and legs and reducing the risk of minor varicose veins.
- Available in white and black
- 80% nylon / 20% elastane
- Made in Taiwan
Wash and Care Instructions
||0.08 kg (0.18 lbs)
||12.00 × 2.50 × 19.50 cm (4.72 x 0.98 x 7.68 in)