Masdel Inc., the maker of the Original Magic Bag®, has a growing and passionate team fueling new product designs and innovations in the health, beauty and travel accessory consumer goods market. Masdel Inc. is seeking a Marketing Coordinator to work with the Product Development & Marketing Director to accomplish annual project goals and objectives pertaining to bringing new products and campaigns to life.
Role and responsibilities:
Revolve around participating in and supporting the PD&M Director in all projects and related tasks, including:
· Administering multiple social media pages (English / French)
· Administering website (English / French)
· Developing marketing copy for packaging, social media and web.
· Coordinating photo collateral across all mediums in collaboration with our Art Director.
· Ensuring ERP database has accurate item specifications.
· Packaging coordination with internal and external graphic teams: Ensuring all packaging components are accounted for and proof-read by necessary parties.
· Sample coordination and follow-ups with internal and external collaborators:
o Agency requests
· College diploma, university diploma an asset
· Minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar support role
· Excellent verbal and written communication in English
· Good French communication and written skills
· Very strong computer skills in MS Office suite, WordPress CMS, Facebook Business Manager
· ERP database experience an asset
· Excellent organization skills with keen attention-to-detail
· Ability to multi-task and manage deadlines and priorities
· Ability to work independently with some supervision
· Ability to work under pressure
· Comfortable working with cross-functional teams (interacting with other departments)
We offer a work environment that values customer satisfaction, open communication, teamwork, tangible results and efficiency.
Permanent and full-time (40 hours per week)
Benefit plan: medical & dental, insurance